Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking a Web Developer
to be based out of Nashville, TN. The web developer will report to Gibson’s Marketing Director of New Media.Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Develop web applications and content that utilize Gibson’s content management system.
• Maintain existing applications and offer technical support.
• Participate in quality assurance testing.Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 year developing with .NET framework, C#, and ASP.NET
• Experience with MS SQL, stored procedures and queries
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Experience with Web Services, XML, XSLT, AJAX, SEO, and Ecommerce are a plusTo be considered, please send your resume and salary history in MS Word format to Careers@gibson.com. Please put “Web Developer” in the subject line.No Phone Calls, please.