Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking a Dealer Product Specialist based in India
. The DPS will report to Gibson’s Director of DPS and will have the responsibility of maintaining the complete sales territory.Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
• Training dealers and consumer base on existing and new product lines
• Merchandising products within store to provide maximum exposure and increase sales
• Providing clinics for consumer base within stores to increase product awareness
• Building and maintaining rapport with new and existing dealer base
• Participate in weekly conference calls
• Create and maintain activity reports
• Identify and expand distribution channelsMinimum Job Qualifications:
• 5+ years successful retail experience
• Strong Musical Instrument/Guitar knowledge is MANDATORY
• Must have fluency in English (both written and verbal)
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred, but not required
Position will involve 100% travel.
Preferred candidates located in India, as relocation is not offered. Must be authorized to work in India without company sponsorship.To be considered, please send your resume (C.V.) and salary history in ENGLISH to Executive@gibson.com. Please put “DPS India” in the subject line. No Phone Calls, Please.