Gibson Guitar Corp, the world's premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a dynamic Web Producer to join our team. This position will be based out of Gibson's World Headquarters, located in beautiful Nashville, TN – the heart of Music City.
The Web Producer works directly with our business partners, maintaining Web sites and online advertising campaigns, building web pages, email programs and various design collateral aimed at achieving brand marketing objectives, all while creating a best-in-class user experience that generates the maximum amount of revenue. The Producer will focus primarily on content material for the Gibson Custom website.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain content (HTML/CSS, verbiage, imagery and marketing elements) on the Gibson Custom web sites.
- Create email templates on a recurring, scheduled basis in adherence to constantly-evolving email best practices and legal restraints.
- Design and implement site branding in alignment with marketing objectives, that create a superior customer experience and drive incremental revenue, customers and profit, while adhering to coding and architecture standards.
- Present recommendations and sell ideas directly to the General Manager and Gibson Custom leadership, based on expertise in user experience, industry understanding and creative layout.
- Participate in all aspects of brand marketing process -- through brand meetings, regular communication with marketing leaders, and learning all aspects of brand, including business needs, target demographics, marketing focus, brand identity and quarterly/yearly/future goals – to ensure successful implementation of all web marketing.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- The qualified candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and minimum 2 years experience in Web design/production.
- Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects preferred.
- Ability to produce HTML, CSS and Photoshop (including layout-driven web pages) required.
- A proven track record in Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
- 1+ years experience managing a brand on Facebook and/or Twitter strongly desired.
*Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered for this position, please send resume and salary history to email@example.com and put "Web Producer" in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.