Gibson Guitar Corporation, the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking Business Development Managers to be based out of Tokyo, Japan.
Highlights of Job Responsibilities:
- Grow business through maximizing inventory presentation, sell through, and profit margin for our retail partners
- Merchandising, Events, and Promotions with retailers to provide maximum exposure and increase sales
- Building and maintaining rapport with new and existing dealer base
- Will participate in weekly conference calls, create and maintain activity reports, and identify and expand distribution channels
- Create and maintain market analysis, meet daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Successful business background and B2B marketing
- Must be proficient with numbers, spreadsheets, etc.
- Requires 5 years successful business development experience
- Musical instrument background helpful, not required
- 4-year degree required
- This is NOT an entry level position
- Position requires 90% travel
To be considered, please send your resume and salary history in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “BDM Japan” in the subject line.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE