Gibson Guitar Corp
, the world’s premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a Treasury Manager to join the Finance team. This position will be based out of Gibson’s World Headquarters, located in beautiful Nashville, TN – the heart of Music City. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for cash and bank account management, cash forecasting, debt compliance, intercompany financing, foreign exchange risk management, and special projects/analysis. This position has significant executive management exposure and offers the opportunity to develop a broad knowledge of Gibson’s global operations. This position will report to the Vice President - Treasurer.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Develop and maintain optimal global banking structure and ensure internal controls are in place and effective.
• Continuous improvement of cash management policies and procedures.
• Daily cash and debt positioning for Gibson domestic and international entities.
• Bank account management.
• Cash flow forecasting.
• Ensure intercompany financing agreements are in place and that they comply with local and international tax and legal requirements.
• Debt compliance.
• Provide support in foreign exchange risk management.
• Special projects and analysis.
• Other duties as assigned.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 4 yr. Accounting or Finance degree required. MBA/CPA/CTP a plus.
• 4-7 years’ experience in treasury/cash management preferred.
• International banking and/or foreign exchange knowledge is a plus.
• A “can do”, proactive approach.
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Strong Excel spreadsheet and modeling skills.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high-energy environment.
*Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered for this position, please send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put “Treasury Manager
” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.