Gibson Guitar Corp
, the world’s premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a Treasury Analyst to join the Finance team. This position will be based out of Gibson’s World Headquarters, located in beautiful Nashville, TN – the heart of Music City. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Treasury Analyst will be responsible for daily cash management, cash and debt-related accounting, cash application, and other support as needed. The qualified candidate will bring expertise in cash management and accounting. This position will report to the Vice President - Treasurer.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Ensure liquidity via daily cash and debt positioning for Gibson domestic and international entities
• Opening, closing and overall management of bank and investment accounts
• Analyze and forecast daily cash position
• Disseminate cash and debt-related information to decision-makers across the company
• Analyze monthly bank fee statements for accuracy and potential cost reductions
• Update and maintain automated clearinghouse (ACH) files; inputs and transmits ACH payments as required
• Initiate wire transfers and resolve issues as necessary.
• Prepare accounting entries for Treasury-initiated cash and debt activity
• Work with letters of credit
• Recommend and implement improvements to cash management policies and procedures
• Apply cash on a daily basis
• Process credit / debit memo’s and post to customers account.
• Records retention and file maintenance.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting or related financial background.
• 2-5 years experience in treasury/cash management
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
• Significant attention to detail required
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
• Banking products and services knowledge a plus
• Strong Excel spreadsheet and modeling skills
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high-energy environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
* Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply as relocation assistance is not offered for this position.
To be considered, please send resume and salary history to email@example.com
and put “Treasury Analyst
” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.