Gibson Guitar Corp
, the world’s premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a Senior Accountant
to join the Finance team. This position will be based out of Gibson’s World Headquarters, located in beautiful Nashville, TN – the heart of Music City. POSITION SUMMARY:
The primary purpose of the Senior Accountant
is to assist in preparing financial and operating reports, perform the recordkeeping necessary to close the financial period and support audits of such information. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Preparation of month end accounting entries and accruals.
• Preparation of all monthly financial reports using the Great Plains tool, and delivery to Management at both the divisional and corporate level.
• Daily cash management processes: Daily balancing, funding and reconciliations.
• Bank account reconciliations.
• General Ledger account reconciliations.
• Supporting schedules for audits.
• Using Excel spreadsheets to access and summarize data.
• Other job duties as assigned.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
• CPA or CMA certification.
• 5+ years of Accounting experience.
• Or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Manufacturing experience preferred, or combination of public accounting and manufacturing.
• Be a proactive advocate of change through analysis of the business processes.
*Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered for this position, please send resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put “Senior Accountant
” in the subject line.
No phone calls, please.