The Gibson Foundation Product Donation Request Form
Please note that the Gibson Foundation only makes donations to other 501(c)(3) organizations and does not make donations to the following:
- Political Organizations (or organizations with political affiliation)
- Religious Organizations (or organizations with religious affiliation)
- Individual Schools (Gibson Foundation supports many organizations such as MENC, The Mr. Holland’s Opus Foundation, ISME etc, that support school music programs & music education, but does not support auctions for preschool, kindergarten, elementary, junior high or high schools)
Please understand that the Gibson Foundation receives a very high volume of product donation requests and has limited product available for these purposes. Previous support of donation requests does not guarantee a repeat donation, as we strive to support as many worthy causes as possible.
While any organization may submit a Donation Request, priority consideration is given to organizations that are a direct mission fit.
Please note: Due to the impact the 2010 May floods had on Gibson USA production, no Gibson electric guitars will be available for donation until further notice. A limited number of Epiphone models have been designated for these purposes.
Also note: Gibson Foundation does NOT provide product donations to individual schools.
PLEASE READ FAQ BEFORE APPLYING FOR SUPPORT
The Gibson Foundation Product Donation Request Form must accompany all requests.
- Requests must be submitted no later than 4 weeks prior to the date when the product donation is needed. Requests received with less lead time will not receive consideration.
- Requests may be submitted via email, fax or post. Requests without an accompanying official Gibson Foundation Product Donation Request form will not receive consideration.
- No requests are accepted by phone.
- Donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis at the close of each month. Notifications of approvals will be emailed to organizations no later than the 2nd week of the following month. No notification is sent to requests that have been declined.
- If you have an inquiry regarding your submitted Product Donation Request Form, you may email the question to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the name of your organization in the email Subject line.
Click here to download the Gibson Foundation Product Donation Request Form.